I will come in and professionally assess all your spaces to provide effective solutions and recommend storage options to suit your family’s lifestyle and goals. I can suggest ways to help you declutter, clean, organize and maintain the spaces in your home.
I proudly support community charities and will ensure all of your donations get to the right place for the right reasons!
Do you have a busy family? Out of control areas of the house or office where you can’t find anything?
Home Interrupted’s organizing services are the answer. I am trained to organize all areas of your home; laundry, closets, kitchen, garage, office, basement and more.
We can go through each area and clear, clean, sort, and organize all at reasonable rates. One by one we’ll get it done!
Our services include;
- Home Office Set Up
- Back to school organizing
- Organizing the laundry room
- Maximizing room space and efficiency
- Small garden clean up and maintenance
- Kitchen and pantry clean out and organization
- Front entrance organizing
- Seasonal storage and clean up
- Patio furniture storage
- Outside change of season décor
- Organizing Systems
We are family and pet friendly and want to help get your home running smoothly. Services are available on a project basis, weekly, monthly or yearly. Call for details! 519-939-6655
Spaces to Organize include:
- Closets, cupboards and drawers
- Fridges and freezers
- Living and dining rooms
- Recreation rooms and family rooms
- Home office
- Laundry rooms
- Basements and garages
- Sheds and storage areas
- Gardens- Weeds Interrupted is a popular service that gives new life to your outdoor spaces.
Why hire an organizer?
- For most, it’s because they lack the time, or they are just simply overwhelmed with some spaces in their home and don’t know where to start or how. I totally understand that clutter is the result of some other area of our life or space that needs adjusting. Sometimes people just need to set the “reset” button starting with “baby-steps” to conquer their troubled spaces.
- Most of us simply have too much stuff! Letting go of things can sometimes be difficult, but with the right help, we can we finally ask ourselves these simple questions “Do I love it? Does it make me happy? Have I used it in the last 365 days?; the answers most often is “NO”!
- You have already realized that you need to increase the time you have to spend with friends and family by focusing your attention on the things that truly matter.
- You need to improve the functionality of your home and space.
- As more and more people find themselves working and being in the home, boosting productivity while juggling different schedules can be challenging. This is a chance to discuss ways to adapt and enhance your homes functionality.
Allow us to interrupt your space for a few hours or a few days in order to bring peace, clarity and harmony back into your home. I have seen firsthand how an unbalanced work and life schedule can affect the overall organization and efficiency of a home. There are many obstacles that face individuals and families in today’s society including health, career changes, debt management, moving, divorce, senior caregiving. Clutter is a direct result of what happens when life becomes too challenging…or like we refer to it.. ” interrupted”. We’ve been there and know that its ok to ask for help.
Alana Bremner, Founder
Are you ready for a change? Now is the time to call and to talk to us. We are here to help you. We know what it’s like and can help start the process for “Living Simply and Simply Living”
What's your next step?
Give me a call so we can chat about some of your needs and goals. We can then book a time to conduct a detailed needs assessment for your space(s). This allows us the opportunity to get to know each other and discuss your goals with each space. I will then be able to provide you some customized options based on your goals and budget.