Providing an on the spot, comprehensive, 26 page DIY report that you can use right away to implement the recommended storage solutions for all spaces within the home. We will come in and professionally assess all your spaces to provide effective solutions and recommend storage options to suit your family’s lifestyle and goals. We will show you ways to declutter, clean, organize and maintain the spaces in your home. You can do it! We can help!
We proudly support community charities and will ensure all of your donations get to the right place for the right reasons!
Do you have a busy family? Out of control areas of the house or office where you can’t find anything?
Home Interrupted’s organizing services are the answer. We are trained to organize all areas of your home; laundry, closets, kitchen, garage, office, basement and more.
We can go through each area and clear, clean, sort, and organize for you. One by one we’ll get it done! We charge a convenient hourly or project rate for organizing and do what you need done.
Our services include;
- DIY Organizing Consultation
- Back to school organizing
- Organizing the laundry room
- Maximizing room spaces
- Garden clean up
- Kitchen and pantry clean out and organization
- Front entrance organizing
- Seasonal storage and clean up
- Patio furniture storage
- Outside change of season décor
- Organizing Systems
We are family friendly and want to help get your home running smoothly. Services are available on a project basis, monthly or yearly. Call for details! 519-939-6655
Spaces to Organize include:
- Closets, cupboards and drawers
- Fridges and freezers
- Living and dining rooms
- Recreation rooms and family rooms
- Home office
- Laundry rooms
- Basements and garages
- Sheds and storage areas
- Gardens- Weeds Interrupted is a popular service that gives new life to your out door spaces.
Why hire an organizer?
- For most, it’s because they lack the time or they are just simply overwhelmed with some spaces in their home and don’t know where to start or how. We totally understand that clutter is the end result of something “bigger” going on. Sometimes people just need to set the “reset” button starting with “baby-steps” to conquer their troubled spaces.
- Do you have that cupboard, or closet or room?…. You know the one…the place that everything and anything seems to end up! Day after day we shut it, close it and walk away from it because we don’t know how to begin dealing with it. Just the thought of this cluttered space creates a negative energy that can seep into every area of your home.
- You have already realized that you need to increase the time you have to spend with friends and family by focusing your attention on the things that truly matter.
- You need to improve the functionality of your home and space.
- You need to boost productivity within the home and focus your energy toward doing the things you really want to do.
“Allow us to interrupt your space for a few hours or a few days in order to bring peace, clarity and harmony back into your home. I have seen firsthand how an unbalanced work and life schedule can affect the overall organization and efficiency of a home. There are many obstacles that face individuals and families in today’s society including, career changes, debt management, moving, divorce, senior caregiving, mental health and illness. Clutter is a direct result of what happens when life becomes too challenging…or like we refer to it.. ” interrupted”. We’ve been there and know that its ok to ask for help. Alana Bremner, Founder
Are you ready for a change? Now is the time to call and to talk to us. We are here to help you. We know what it’s like and can help start the process for a clear, clean, clutter free space!
What's your next step?
Give us a call so we can chat about some of your needs and goals. We can then book a time where we will come to your home and conduct a detailed needs assessment for your space(s). This allows us the opportunity to get to know you and your goals with each space. We will then be able to provide you some of our customized options based on your goals and budget.
- You can do it! We will show you! We can provide you with a detailed and specific step by step action plan to get you going.
- “Get by with a little help from our friends!” We will work together going through each item to determine its place whether it is to keep, donate ,sell, recycle or relocate.
- ” Let us conquer the clutter!” We have a dedicated and passionate team that want to help and handle your project from start to finish. You will love the results